This is a difficult time for everyone due to the corona virus.
Mama Castle is doing its best to prevent corona infection.
- Mama Castle postpartum care workers have completed 100% vaccination. Completed up to 2nd Vaccination or 3rd Booster. I have a vaccine card.
- For safety, we recommend live-in services rather than commute-type postpartum care and baby care services.
- Following requirements are added for safety of our mothers and care givers.
- Postpartum cook training is currently temporarily suspended due to coronavirus. We will notify you later.
- Mama Castle managers are telling you to wear a mask, hand sanitizer, and gloves for the safety of mother and baby.
Mama Castle's postpartum caretaker & Recommendations
**Rules before entering the mother's house
- Wear a mask and gloves before going to work
- Check the temperature on the day of entering the mother's house and contact the company and the mother immediately if there are any special issues.
- Limit contact or face-to-face contact with other people while working on a move-in or commuting contract (Practice social distancing)
- Always use hand sanitizer before and after changing diapers
- Use of hand gloves for baby bathing and other ash washing
Mama Castle's mothers & Recommendations
** Rules in the mother's house
- Always bring hand sanitizer
- Always communicate closely with postpartum caretakers and practice social distancing for the baby and postpartum caretakers
mother & Postpartum caregiver's preparations
- We recommend that you bring a mask and portable hand sanitizer and gloves.
- Managers who are not prepared will be paid by the company. (Inquire with the Director of Rosa)
The countermeasures against the corona virus are things that we must protect each other for the safety of all of us.
Both postpartum cooks and mothers follow the countermeasures for each other's safety, and together with Mama Castle
I hope the postpartum period is happy and safe. thank you.
Mama Castle representative & Rosa this Director