Working hours and service information
postpartum care Service
Commuting type: service is provided from 9:00 to 5:00 (Mon-Fri) after going to work at the mother's home
Live-in type: Provide services while living in clien household (Mon-Fri)
Commuting type: Provides babysitting services from 9:00 to 5:00 (Mon-Fri) after going to work for children's families.
Live-in: Provides babysitting service while living in the client household (Mon-Fri)
- Service fee is paid directly to the service provider.
- Reservation Fee is paid to Mama Castle. Mama Castle operates with these fees.
- Minimum 2 weeks is required for reservation. Reservation fee is paid upfront.
- • Commuting to and from work is only possible within a short distance where postpartum caregivers can commute to and from work.
- • Live-in caregivers need a 3-hour break per day. (rest, sleep, jog)
- One hour break is mandatory for commute type services.
- • For Long-distance, airfare, and transportation are covered by the mother.
- If add on service is mandatory and not an option, client needs to check the boxes in the contract. If changes are needed, please contact the care provider and director.
- • 100% of the optional service fees are received by the caregiver.