Caring for Newborn Health
- At regular intervals, the newborn's body temperature is measured.
- Manage and protect the newborn baby from being infected by foreign substances.
- Newborn hygiene management is carried out by disinfecting the newborn's milk bottle and clothes.
- Clean meticulous baths at regular intervals.
- Avoid bathing if baby has a fever or have been vaccinated
- May bathe it in the evening before going to bed to help sleep during the night.
- It is not recommended to bathe the baby immediately after breastfeeding as there is a risk of vomiting.
- Warm the room temperature before giving a bath.
- Make sure you have your bath supplies ready in advance so you don't leave your seat in the middle.
Newborn massage gives balanced development of the body and calms, increases immunity, promotes brain development, and the expected effects are as follows.
- It relieves tension in the body and promotes muscle development.
- It strengthens digestion and intestinal function.
- Increases the body's immunity.
- Flexibility is increased.
- It promotes blood circulation, strengthens the skin, and promotes brain development through stimulation of nerves connected to the brain.