Postpartum Care It is important not only to recover the body but also to recover the mind.
Observe working hours.
Refrain from divulging the mother's privacy.
Do not ask for money from the mother
no medical practice
Maintain cleanliness and neat appearance.
With a neat smile, he looks after the household chores.
We do our best for the mother's recovery.
※ For postpartum care workers who are not through the company during their activities, but by personal introduction through mothers or acquaintances around them, the company does not take any responsibility in case of complaints and compensation responsibilities, and if found, the company will immediately leave the company.
– Health certificate (documents confirming the carrier of various diseases and infection of infectious diseases)
– Social Security Number & Driver's License (color photo)
– Family information of two or more people (name, address, phone number) required for emergency contact
– For thorough education, there is a postpartum manager registration fee ($100).
– Always think from the mother's point of view.
– Treat newborn with utmost respect.
– Caregiver should be clean and tidy at all times, putting the health of the mother and newborn first.
– Try to provide care before a mother or newborn asks for it.
– Continue self-management to improve your qualifications as a professional.
– No medical practice under any circumstances.
– We thoroughly protect the privacy of the mother's family.